Try this quick stir fry as-is or over rice for a fresh taste of spring!
- 1 box of sugar snap peas, ends trimmed
- 1 bunch garlic scapes, chopped
- 1 bunch greens (kale, collards, lambs quarters, etc) chopped
- 1 bag of radish pods, ends trimmed
- 1 lb chicken (optional)
- 3 T coconut oil, olive oil, or butter
- 3 T soy sauce
- 3 T honey, brown sugar, or other sweetener
Mix together the soy sauce and honey, and set aside. If using, cut the chicken into bite-sized chunks and cook in the oil over medium heat for 5-7 minutes, or until mostly done. Then add the scapes, pods, and peas, and cook until the peas are bright green, another 3-4 minutes. Finally add the greens and the sauce and cook another 1-2 minutes. Enjoy!